(click each link for the original deviation)
Here are the rules:
1. Each line must be the title of a work found somewhere on deviantART. Any type of art goes. Literature, Traditional, Photography, Film - creative titles aren't limited to one medium.
2. Minor modification is allowed. You can add small words like and, but, with, I, you, or, by. You can change the tense of a word, such as run/ ran/ running. You can change the plurality of a word as in book and books.
3. BUT, you can't just remove/insert a word altogether. You should keep as close to the original title as possible. Which leads to...
4. A single line can only be modified once.
5. Modification of punctuation and/or capitalization does not count. You are free to add or take away commas and periods, change all caps titles, or correct misspellings.
6. YOU MUST LINK ALL THE PIECES USED This is a sort of community project after all - your poems will help bring exposure to many artists!
7. And please notify the artists that you have used their titles
8. Your own title must either be of another dA piece OR a title someone else could use for their own found poem. The stranger the better. Ideally, we will reach a point where someone could compose a found poem from the titles of found poems.